This is the archive of the goodrelations dicussion list

GoodRelations is a standardized vocabulary for product, price, and company data that can (1) be embedded into existing static and dynamic Web pages and that (2) can be processed by other computers. This increases the visibility of your products and services in the latest generation of search engines, recommender systems, and other novel applications.

[goodrelations] GoodRelations Ontology Adopted by Yahoo!

Martin Hepp (UniBW) martin.hepp at ebusiness-unibw.org
Mon Oct 13 16:47:13 CEST 2008

Dear all:

The purl.org service seems to be back on track, so
http://purl.org/goodrelations/ for the project and
http://purl.org/goodrelations/v1 for the ontology and documentation are
operational again. We do not yet know the cause, but the problem
affected all purl.org-based URIs, not just GoodRelations.

Best
Martin Hepp