This is the archive of the goodrelations dicussion list

GoodRelations is a standardized vocabulary for product, price, and company data that can (1) be embedded into existing static and dynamic Web pages and that (2) can be processed by other computers. This increases the visibility of your products and services in the latest generation of search engines, recommender systems, and other novel applications.

[goodrelations] [Fwd: OpenCalais Release 4.3 is available!]

Martin Hepp (UniBW) martin.hepp at ebusiness-unibw.org
Thu Jan 28 22:29:21 CET 2010

I would be very interested in any experiments of applying OpenCalais to
unstructured offer or demand data. It could be an important contribution
for both lifting existing offer data to GoodRelations and for augmenting
existing GoodRelations data by mining additional links from rdfs:comment
and rdfs:label properties.

http://www.opencalais.com/

Best wishes

Martin Hepp