From Wiki of the E-Business and Web Science Research Group
|GoodRelations is a standardized vocabulary for product, price, and company data that can be embedded into existing static and dynamic Web pages.|
This page is a stub and will be completed shortly.
Resources and References
- gr:eligibleDuration with a domain of gr:Offering and a range of gr:QuantitativeValueInteger
- This allows constraining the minimal and maximal duration of a rental contract or hotel booking.
- gr:advanceBookingRequirement with a domain of gr:Offering and a range of gr:QuantitativeValueInteger.
- This allows specifying the minimal and maximal time-span between accepting an offer and the availability of the good or service.
- This can be very useful for rental car businesses, transportation, hotels, or ticket sales.
- gr:availabilityStarts and gr:availabilityEnds