Public Wiki of the E-Business and Web Science Research Group
This is the public wiki of the E-Business and Web Science Research Group at Bundeswehr University Munich.
- Our official webpage is at http://www.unibw.de/ebusiness/.
- Visit http://www.ebusiness-unibw.org/ to get a list of other content and services on this server.
- Python Programming Resources
- Funding for SMEs / Fördermittel für KMUs
- Data Quality Management in the Semantic Web
- GoodRelations Annotator: Describe your business on the Linked Data Web for eCommerce.
With this on-line service, you can create a machine-readable description of your business and your range of products using the GoodRelations vocabulary for e-commerce. Such meta-data will be considered by leading-edge search engines and recommender systems. See here for instructions on how to publish the data on the Web.
Online tool for converting arbitrary SKOS vocabularies into OWL/RDF ontologies using the GenTax algorithm.
- .NT File Generator
Online tool for generating .NT Files from OWL/RDF ontologies.
Python script for the bulk notification of PingTheSemanticWeb based on a Semantic Sitemap
Python script for the bulk download of RDF resources based on a Semantic Sitemap
- Semantic Web Economics 2009: First International Workshop on the Economics of the Semantic Web, in conjunction with ISWC 2009
- GoodRelations Tutorial at ESWC2009
- 4th International Workshop on Semantic Business Process Management, in conjunction with ESWC 2009
- 4th International Workshop on Data Engineering Issues in E-Commerce and Services (DEECS 2009), in conjunction with the 11th IEEE Conference on Commerce and Enterprise Computing (CEC'09)
- Web of Data for E-Commerce Tutorial IEEE CEC'09
- Web of Data for E-Commerce Tutorial WI-IAT09
- Web of Data for E-Commerce Tutorial at ISWC2009
Diploma / Master / Bachelor Theses
Please see the new dedicated page for teaching-related information at
All text content and source code in the Wiki of the E-Business and Web Science Research Group is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license. Images and other multimedia content in the Wiki may have differing licenses; see the respective meta-data pages for details.